Why Choose AutoRollovers?
AutoRollovers provides a no-cost, streamlined account set‐up process that has clients and participants bragging. Plan sponsors enjoy not having to complete paperwork for every forced distribution and TPAs are raving about our simple processes. Download the brochure .
- Fully compliant with Safe Harbor
- Works with all platforms
- Online IRA reporting, monitoring, and 24/7 account access
- Simplified Plan Sponsor agreements: one agreement per plan covers all rollovers
- Competitive default investment designed to preserve principal
- Professionally screened and monitored mutual fund offerings
- Live US-based customer service support from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, plus a full voice response unit
Plan Sponsors appreciate the benefits of AutoRollovers
- For a small employer, AutoRollovers may mean the difference between filing as a small plan versus a large plan which means no independent audit or associated cost.
- Accelerate access to forfeitures. With accelerated distributions, plan sponsors have quicker access to forfeitures associated with non-vested dollars
- Eliminates future disclosure requirements for distributed accounts
- Minimize delays in locating lost participants upon plan termination
- Reduce administrative costs based on number of participants, including the government’s PBGC (Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation) premiums
Do you have accounts for AutoRollovers? It’s Easy!
Employees will receive a Welcome Letter containing a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to account balance information online or via the automated voice response unit. We also offer a dedicated call center to help with specific questions. Account holders can quickly and easily request distribution of funds, in cash or by direct rollover to another IRA or Qualified Retirement Plan. They may also diversify their account among available program funds.